Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Shelf

Today after we got home from church I put on my 'modern moomoo' and proceded to the kitchen for a snack. I sat down on the couch and put the plate of apple on my belly or my shelf. Josh always laughs when I put a bowl of cereal or a little plate on my belly. He told me it was an official stage of pregnancy. A strange lady at Sam's club told me that is how you know your baby has dropped, you get a little shelf. When you are pregnant some people say wierd things to you and others just touch your belly, I feel like I am the main attraction at a petting zoo some days. Anyways today when Josh saw we on the couch he grabbed the camera. He has been telling me he was going to take a picture of it for a while and today he did. I didn't realize just how round I was until I saw the pictures. My belly does look fake, like someone stuck a big ball under my shirt. But Josh said " I assure you it is real".





No comments: