We weighed Taytum last night at the Smather's home and Taytum weighs 11 1/2 lbs. What a fatty. She has almost doubled her birth weight in two months. She is getting so chunky.
My goodness, your baby is sooooo beautiful!!! Looks like you guys are doing good!!! I didn't even know you guys had a blog until today. We got a post from The Lee's and they said they saw us on your page. And maybe I did know you had one. I have such a horrible memory!!! Anyway, good to see you guys. And now we can keep better tabs on your fam now!!! ;o) Talk to ya soon!
Little Taytum is taking EVERYTHING from her Mommy, as Mommy is tiny as can be again. Good for you baby Taytum! I love her dimpled knuckles, soooo diddley-dang cute! Yup, she's nice & chunky like her Daddy, yah, riiiiigggghhht. :) I love you guys.
3 comments:
It's amazing how they grow. Cherishing every moment is the only way to slow it down.
My goodness, your baby is sooooo beautiful!!! Looks like you guys are doing good!!! I didn't even know you guys had a blog until today. We got a post from The Lee's and they said they saw us on your page. And maybe I did know you had one. I have such a horrible memory!!! Anyway, good to see you guys. And now we can keep better tabs on your fam now!!! ;o) Talk to ya soon!
Little Taytum is taking EVERYTHING from her Mommy, as Mommy is tiny as can be again. Good for you baby Taytum! I love her dimpled knuckles, soooo diddley-dang cute! Yup, she's nice & chunky like her Daddy, yah, riiiiigggghhht. :) I love you guys.
Love, Grama Sheri
Post a Comment