Thursday, January 22, 2009
Crying it out!
I am writing this post to keep myself occupied while Taytum cries it out. It is our first night doing this. We have never had a problem with her falling asleep on her own until now. Since she has been sick she wants her mommy. Mommy to hold her, sleep with her, rock her, and be with her twenty-four seven. I have not slept much during the night and for the first time in her little life was really mad at my daughter. I don't know what else to do for her but to let her cry it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Bethanie I know exactly how you feel. In fact I had a post almost identical to this one. Its so hard listening to your baby cry, but when you're sleep deprived sometimes there's no other way around it. Sometimes Mommy's sanity needs to come before baby's comfort! I really hope things get back to normal. I'm sure her sleep will get there she probably just needs a little guidance.
She won't even remember! Get some sleep, Beth.
Hi, I don't know if you remember meeting me. I'm Joshs friend denise from FHS. My heart goes out to you. My first baby I hardly ever let cry, but my second baby I did and he sleeps like a log at night! So stick with it. I read a book called On becoming babywise. Awesome book if you like to read. Anyway tell Josh hi for me, and also thanks for letting me write my two cents worth of advice.
Post a Comment