Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Five Months!
Holy Moley my baby is already five months old and she is as cute as ever. She has become even more expressive and loves to laugh and laugh. She is definitely her mother's daughter. She loves people and she loves to talk, and talk, and talk. I have a hinckling that teeth are coming soon because for the past two days her talking has become more like screaming and she gets so loud. I have had so much fun playing dress up with all her new clothes (thanks to all the grandmas and Aunt Hillarie) She is wearing 6 to 9 month clothes already. What a chunk!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bethanie, she is absolutely beautiful! What an adorable girl! I love the pictures.
She is so cute! I love her smile!
That first picture is soooo cute!
Can you say, Freakin' Adorable?!!! I didn't even know you guys had a little tike, and she's already five months! That is so awesome, I'm so happy for you guys :)
Post a Comment