Sunday, July 24, 2011

Preston Lee VanBuskirk

He is finally here! Preston Lee VanBuskirk arrived July 13 at 8:50pm weighing in at 6lbs and 19 3/4 inches. Other then he was lying transverse when we arrived at the hospital the labor was great. He has been a great baby. He sleeps so well, except for when mommy eats chocolate and then not so much. He has already started gaining weight just like his sister did. It won't be long until he is one plump little guy. For now I am just enjoying every chance I get to cuddle, love, and kiss on his sweet face because I know all too well that this stage does not last for long.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's so handsome :-) I'm so happy for your little family!

How did they get him to move out of the transverse position?!

Bethanie Vanbuskirk said...

They did what is called a version, or ecv. They use an ultrasound machine and manually move the baby into position. It doesn't always work but it has more of a success rate if the baby is transverse instead of completely breech.

Mallory said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for your little family! He was born on Coop's birthday, it's a special day!