Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Two Months!
I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I want to do a min-photo shoot each month so that I can see how much Preston has changed. Preston is such a relaxed little guy and almost has a bored look on his face most of the time. He is a wiggler when he is awake. I hope that is not an omen for the future. (Maybe its a good thing I am going to the gym) In the past month he has begun to smile more and more. He is always grinning at me first thing in the morning and all I can do is laugh even if it is way to early for me to be awake. He melts my heart with his smiles. He has begun to watch you when you talk and make more eye contact. He puts up with his sister very well. We put a crib in her room and he sleeps through her during the day and she sleeps through him during the night. I am such a blessed momma.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie patootie. As for wiggles--welcome to life with a little boy! ;o)
He is beautiful...I agree with Katie, he's a live wire...he's a boy! But...my 2nd baby was MUCH more active than my 1st...and SHE is a GIRL! ;) They're all fun, girls and boys. Congratulations, he's such a sweet boy, and Taytum's a good little girl. You must be a good momma! :)
Love, Sheri (AKA-Grama Sheri)
he is so adorable!!! how are you guys? we miss you
Post a Comment