Tuesday, September 2, 2008
A belly button and a voice
Last night Taytum's umbilical cord fell off, I was so excited that now she has a belly button. I knew I had to take pictures and post them for all the Grandmas to see. Taytum has also found her voice. She has started making more noises in her sleep, she has a little whimper when she is falling asleep. She has also started to scream more and cry more, she also grunts at me whenever she is mad or frustrated. She is such a darling little baby. We have had a few frustrations with nursing since last night, but I think both her and I are getting what she likes figured out. Josh has been such a help, especially yesterday and today. I have been in so much pain today that I have barely gotten out of bed. Stupid episiotomy stitches, I can't wait to be healed up so that I can get to feeling like myself again. I am super excited that our friend Allison gave me free baby portraits as a gift. Allison is a photographer at a studio in Arlington and said that she could do it at the studio as long as it was when they were not open. So we might go on Sunday and get some professional pictures taken. I will post those pictures for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Newborn babies are my favorite thing in the whole wide world. There is such a sacred reverence about them. Everything they do is so miraculous.
Ok she is seriously beautiful. I'm excited for Eliott to meet his true love. ;o)
BTW, I am adding you to the Coppell RS Bloglist. let me know if you don't want to be included.
Post a Comment