Saturday, September 6, 2008
CHUNKY MONKEY
We took Taytum to her two week check up with the pediatrician (whose office I do not like) and they took her weight and measurement. Sure enough my daughter is on her way to becoming a chunky monkey. She gained over a pound in two weeks. She weighed 6lbs 3oz at birth, three days later she weighed 5lbs 9 oz and now two weeks later she weighs 7lbs 3 oz. At a pound every two weeks it won't take her long to fill out her little baby rolls. I am so excited that she is gaining weight so well. It gives me comfort knowing that the 10 hrs or so every day nursing is starting to pay off. We are going to get her pictures tomorrow and Josh and I bought matching polos for our family pictures. I am so excited because Allison is such a good photographer. I will have to get her website and post it for others to check out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet her. That is so good that she is gaining weight, I bet it makes you happy that she is good and healthy :) Hopefully we can come by soon because Scott keeps asking me if he can call Taytum to play. :)
Post a Comment